New Business Strategist
This is an all-encompassing new business role, giving you the freedom and flexibility to really prove your entrepreneurial skills.
Think branding, sales, marketing, culture creating, leadership guiding, creatively testing, content producing, project managing, pitch converting. Pure fulfilment and excitement Working with some of most ambitious upcoming agencies in the UK to help them deliver their visions.
Level: Mid-level person (approx. 4-6 years experience)
Type of employment: Contract > Permanent (to be discussed, depending on level)
This is an incredible opportunity for a creative and business driven sales and marketing professional to join an ambitious and unique organisation, that offers an array of compelling solutions to a diverse set of clients.
You will be guiding and supporting clients with their brand positioning, marketing and new business strategies, as well as the execution of those strategies. You will be responsible for one off projects, training sessions and workshops as well as ongoing retained client relationships.
The role in summary:
- Client Services - Using our methodology to create new brand positioning for clients, commercial strategies and helping them to run comprehensive new business programmes
- New business - you will be contributing to the growth of Kiwi Gray and tasked with identifying and converting new prospects into clients
- Product development - contribute to the ongoing development and diversification of the services, tools and products we offer
- Marketing/Brand awareness - support and contribute to the execution of our own marketing strategy, i.e. content writing, partnerships, sponsorship, PR, social media, events, collateral etc.
We have a trusted methodology that is strategic and practical which consists of three phases:
- Creating agency brand propositions
- Developing marketing and new business strategies
- Execution of the strategy (with support of the tools we have developed) alongside any client team resources that may exist
We will teach you everything there is to know about these methodologies and then you will apply them, along with the knowledge and experience you already have to help the clients you will be responsible for. The goal is always to help our clients create a differentiated agency brand and achieve their business, brand, marketing and commercial growth ambitions.
To be considered you must:
- Have a background in marketing and/or business development within agencies
- Have a sales and 'hunter' driven mentality
- Be keen to work within a small team at a fast pace
- Be highly creative and driven to succeed!
- Show high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of your time, projects and work environment
- Have high attention to detail and ability to project manage
- Fight for what's right, showing integrity, honesty and vulnerability
- Have authority and confidence to work alongside business owners
Clients: You will be responsible for the consultancy, management and administration of your own group of clients and maintaining (where applicable) them on monthly retainers. Ultimately keeping our clients happy.
Commercials: Ensure your clients maintain high levels of profitability at all times. You will also be closing new deals, and up-selling and cross-selling where appropriate and of value to clients.
Admin: You will be responsible for all client related administration, including accounts, managing a CRM database, diary management, client related time sheets and expenses, invoices and contracts.
Brand ambassador: Represent the Kiwi Gray brand by living our four behaviours of being brave, honest, educational and being true partners to our clients.
Objectives: We will develop a set of KPI’s with you, specific to this role, but as a basic objective you will be measured on your ability bring on new clients and to retain your existing clients. Future growth in the company can be discussed.
If you're interested, please send us your CV! We can't wait to hear from you...
Please note, this role is most likely to start off as a contract (depending on level and salary expectations) with billable time increasing month on month, with a view of it going permanent in the long term.